The summer school on black-box impossibility results will be taking place between 13th July 2014 and 17th July 2014 in Bertinoro International Center for Informatics, Italy.
The following speakers will be talking at the school.
- Andrej Bogdanov (Chinese University of Hong Kong)
- Christina Brzuska (Tel Aviv)
- Iftach Haitner (Tel Aviv)
- Thomas Holenstein (ETH Zürich)
- Mohammad Mahmoody (Virginia)
- Rafael Pass (Cornell)
To keep the event in the spirit of a school, we have only reserved a small number of places at Bertinoro. Registration is now closed.